Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hannah's First Portraits

My Mother's Day gift from Dan and Hannah was taking her to have her portrait taken for the first time. We decided to go to JCPenney since I've heard good things about their portrait studios (and because we had a coupon!)

Hannah didn't do so well the first time - it was evening and she was exhausted. They let us come back another day to continue the photo shoot, and it went much better the second time! It's SO difficult picking which pictures to buy - I ended up buying so many more than I had originally thought we would get. They really do suck you in, even though I told myself not to let it happen. Oops.

I did join the Portrait Perks program as well, so now we won't have to pay any sitting fees for the next 2 years. Overall, I was very impressed with them.

I picked up her photos on Friday, and already bought frames (from Michael's) for some of the photos - here is what we're thinking of doing with them on one of the walls in our living room:


What do you think?

Here's a close-up of a few of my favorite images of her from the session:

No comments:

Post a Comment