This week has been extremely hot! We played with her water table on Tuesday afternoon to cool off a bit, and she had a really good time.
One of her new things is to say "Wheee" when she's doing something fun (like swinging or riding on her "bike" around the living room). She has also started saying it when playing with her water table - she makes the little people go down the slide and then says "whee!" It's completely adorable, so I had to capture it on video... enjoy!
| She splashed herself! |
| She's making a really silly face! :) |
While I was trying to send a photo of her playing with the water table to Dan, I didn't notice that she picked up the hose and was pretending to fill the table with more water (she must have watched me fill it in the first place).
I turned on the hose to show her how it worked, and I played with the different settings on the nozzle so she could see how the water would come out differently. She got sprayed, and loved it - I kept slowing trying to get the hose closer to her to see how she would react. She had so much fun (and was SO drenched!) that I think we're going to have to play with the sprinkler some time soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment