I cannot believe how long some of these draft posts have been sitting on my blog waiting for me to finish them... I'm really going to try and get caught up this week.
Back on January 30, Hannah and I spent some time playing with dried beans. She had fun moving them from one container to another and shaking them. She also really liked spilling them out onto the floor! (Oh, and trying to eat them too.)
I am also shocked at how much older she looks now than she did in these photos... time really does fly when you're having fun. (I guess when you stop to think about it, this was almost a third of her lifetime ago...)
| Caught in the act! |
| At least she also likes to sweep! |
Dan also got a chance to play with her and the beans on March 2 - again she just ended up trying to eat them! How do you explain to a baby that eating dried beans isn't very satisfying (especially when you're just trying to use them as a sensory toy!)?
No comments:
Post a Comment