Hannah and I went to the Museum of Science today with a few of our mom and baby friends!
She was SUPER cranky at the beginning because she didn't take a morning nap (I was hoping she would fall asleep in the car on the way there, but she didn't). Our friends were so helpful and made me feel a lot better - I was having a pretty rough morning myself!
We played for a little while in this area that was supposed to resemble a playground. I believe that the displays were intended to show physics and other concepts in a real-world setting, but the kids basically just had fun wandering around and playing.
Hannah walked right over to these swings (without looking back once to see if I was following her) and then asked if she could go on one. She loved it!
After that, we took the kids into the Butterfly Garden. They really enjoyed watching the butterflies all around them. I love this photo - Hannah was really excited and pointing to something, and her friend Olly has a really happy grin!
 |
| Looking at fish |
 |
| She did NOT want to sit on this bench with her friend Josh. |
After re-grouping and having lunch in the cafeteria, we went into the Children's Discovery area so they could play some more.
 |
| Looking out a bubble window with Nate |
 |
| She LOVED the Lite Brite room! |
 |
| Playing with a water table (she's on a stool) |
 |
| This block is actually made of foam, not wood |
 |
| Tower of Hanoi - she got mad when I tried to do it |
 |
| I love Josh's smile! |
 |
| The sea horses move if you press the buttons |
 |
| Cause and effect - ball tunnels you can build and change |
No comments:
Post a Comment