Hannah and I went to the Stone Zoo on Tuesday with our friends Sally (and Abby), Cecilia (and Isabelle) and Kim (and Serena).
I had a much better time there this time than I did when Dan and I took her last September. It wasn't nearly as hot this week as it was last year, so the animals were more active. She is also so much older and curious about animals now that she LOVED it!
She really liked the gibbons and the cougar. She waved and said "hi" (her newest trick!) to almost every animal we saw. I couldn't figure out why she kept offering the animals her snack, but then I realized that most of the live animals she's seen have been at petting zoos where you can feed the animals. So cute!
We spent some time walking around the barnyard area with the goats, but she didn't want to touch them. She did get pretty close to them though! She also liked peeking at the rabbits that were right next to them.
PS - I had to share this photo I took of the baby gibbon - what a fun action shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment