Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Road Trip! (Day 2)

We had a very lazy morning on Saturday - Friday had been such a long day for us, and we wanted Hannah to have a lot of time to just crawl around and play.

One exciting thing was that Hannah took a bath with Daddy! We hadn't brought her baby tub along, and we weren't sure how she would react to taking a bath in the big tub all by herself, so Dan went in with her in his bathing suit. They had a lot of fun (and I got some more great bath-time photos... you know how much I love them!!!!).


We went to campus around lunch-time and met up with a bunch of my sorority sisters and their husbands/boyfriends. We ate lunch in a big tent where there were a cappella groups performing. Hannah loved hearing all of the music...

...until she was serenaded by the co-ed a cappella group! They sang "Little Bitty Pretty One" to her and I thought it was SO exciting. I think she got a little bit scared by all of the people singing to her so I'm not sure that she enjoyed it as much as the rest of us did.

She also ate tiny chunks of cantaloupe for the first time (as opposed to it being pureed). Oh, and a clown made her a balloon animal - a big pink heart with two white love birds inside of it!

Listening to the music

Yummy cantaloupe

After lunch, we wandered around campus some more and took some photos!

Not the most flattering picture,
but it was very nice of the guy to offer to take a family photo for us

That's the campus library behind them

On the quad


We took Hannah to a few other places on campus, but it was getting kind of chilly and she was a little cranky so we decided to go back to the hotel. When we took off her hat in the car, her hair was sticking straight up in the air! I had to snap some photos of it...


She also had fun playing with her toys on the way back to the hotel...


That night, Dan and I went to our 10th reunion dinner and a few other events on campus while my parents stayed with Hannah. They had a great time playing for a few hours, and she went to bed for them with no problems. Good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment