Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cantaloupe

Hannah had cantaloupe yesterday - it was really interesting to watch her try it because she went back and forth between making happy faces and making unhappy faces. I'm honestly not sure if she liked it or not, but I think she probably did. I'm guessing the mixed response was because there were some bigger chunks of melon in the puree, but I'm not positive. It could also have been because of how much liquid there was in it - the melon was overripe so it was very juicy.

She was really cute in the 2 videos I took, but I can't seem to get them to upload. Too bad - hopefully I'll be able to upload them at some point! Until then, I also took some great photos of her...


PS - She also ate a lot of food tonight at dinner-time - two ice cubes of squash mixed with 2 tablespoons of oat cereal and 2 of water, as well as another tablespoon of oat cereal mixed with water, and part of a banana! And then an hour later she ate almost a full bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment