Hannah and I have been stuck at home for the last two days because she's very congested and has a bad cough. I took her to the doctor yesterday morning because the cough had been getting steadily worse (the congestion only started yesterday).
The doctor said that her lungs sounded clear and her ears and throat looked good, so she thinks that maybe she has a sinus infection. We're giving her Amoxicillin, which makes me nervous because Dan is allergic to it. So far she hasn't had a reaction, but the doctor said to keep a close eye on it.
She's very unhappy, especially because her two bottom front teeth are about ready to break through. We can see the holes already in her gums, but no white yet... Poor kiddo.
I asked the doctor about Hannah's weight since she hasn't wanted to drink as much formula lately. The doctor said she's doing great, nothing to worry about! Thank goodness.
Here's an update to her growth chart...

No comments:
Post a Comment