Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hannah's "Chompers"

I can't believe I forgot to post that Hannah's two bottom teeth have broken through! We first noticed them on October 7, and they've been growing steadily since then. They're so cute and little.

I'm trying to keep them clean by wiping them off after she eats (which is what I was told to do by a friend who is a dental hygienist), but she doesn't really like me sticking my fingers in her mouth (which is really funny because she LOVES putting her fingers in our mouths... especially when she's drinking her bottle).

She actually bit me today on my shoulder when I was rocking her for a nap (I hope accidentally!) and it hurt more than I expected it to. Guess I have to be more aware of where her mouth is...

You can see her teeth in this photo if you look closely - they're bigger than this now (this is another photo from her 7 month birthday).



No comments:

Post a Comment