Our baby is now 7 months old!
This month's photo shoot was the most difficult we've had yet - Hannah didn't want to sit still (obviously!). I'm actually surprised at how cute some of these photos are - in the moment I was sure that none of them was going to work out. They turned out a lot better than I thought and looking through them is making me smile... I also didn't realize how many pictures I took - I was just trying to get a few that were memorable (ha ha!).
I love this outfit - these overalls are one of my favorite things for her to wear right now. The onesie came from Robyn and Jason - they bought it on their recent trip to Alaska. Funny story - my parents got Hannah the same onesie when they were just in Alaska! Luckily they bought it for her in 12 months size, so we'll have another one to look forward to! YAY!
Some of these photos are just screaming for captions - any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment