Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Little Artist

As I mentioned before, Hannah and I have been having a lot of fun during the open studio art time at Colorfull.

One of her favorite things to do there is beading - I want to buy her some of these because she enjoys it so much!  At Colorfull, they put the beads onto pipe cleaners.

 

The first week we went, the theme was Bees and Butterflies.  She played with yellow and black Model Magic, made a beautiful picture using different colors of yellow paint and bubble wrap (it's a beehive!) and some adorable bumblebees with colored paper.

 

We also went to the Camping week - she made a tent out of cardboard, paint and stickers!


Colorfull also has paint and paper out for the kids to use whenever they want. I've enjoyed watching her paint vertically - we usually paint at our dining room table.


They also have a lot of beautiful picture books - many of them are about art.  Hannah's friend Abby was reading to her in these photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment