Friday, July 18, 2014

Imajine That

When our plans for Wednesday fell through, Hannah begged to go to Imajine That.  We hadn't been in a while and she talks about it all the time!

I had told her that I wasn't sure how much playing I would be able to do with her since Ezra was in his stroller, so I was amazed at how independent she was while we were there.

We ordered lunch, and then Hannah passed the time while we were waiting by going on the slide.  She loves these slides - I swear she went down it at least 20 times.  It was adorable - after every time, she came running over and asked if she could go again.

Action shot!
Happy girl!
Doing some grocery shopping
I was the cashier and helped her check out
Then she was the cashier!
She also made some friends who wanted to play grocery store with her
Giving her baby a check-up
My little pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment