Sunday, March 18, 2012

She Didn't Scream for Ice Cream


Apparently this is not my child. I love ice cream, and will eat it more than once a day if it's offered to me - but Hannah did not really enjoy her first tastes of it today!

We were so excited to let her try it, so we walked to a local ice cream shop near our house today. The weather was amazing for this time of year, and we were able to sit outside at a picnic table to eat our ice cream.

We bought her a kiddie size cup of vanilla ice cream, but as you can see from the photos below, she wasn't so thrilled with it. (We wanted to give her soft-serve, but the ice cream shop only had hard ice cream.) I'm guessing she didn't like it was because it was cold, because Dan and I both tasted it and thought it was pretty good.

Guess we haven't ruined her taste buds yet...


PS - Robin, she DOES NOT look like a watermelon in this outfit. How rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment