Friday, March 2, 2012

Karen K & The Jitterbugs Concert

On February 4, we took Hannah to see Karen K. and the Jitterbugs. It was a free event sponsored by Belmont Savings Bank.

I'm so glad that we went - it was a great concert and they are now one of our favorite kids' bands!  Their cd is actually the one thing that will calm Hannah down when she's upset in the car.  She immediately knows the opening chords of the first song and will start clapping or smiling when it comes on.

Karen K. is great at engaging the audience, and her songs are very silly.  My favorite is "That's What I'm Wearing."  They looked like they were having a lot of fun on stage, so I think it made the kids even more excited.


Hannah sat on our laps for most of the concert, but once we let her stand up on the chair herself, she had a great time "dancing" to the music.  Too bad there was no way for her to stand facing the stage!



PS - This vest was a present from my parents.  They brought it back from China when I was still pregnant and we're so excited that it finally fits her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment