I still cannot believe that we now have a whole year of these photos - it's crazy to stop and think that we've done this 12 times now!
I have really enjoyed taking these monthly photos of her (even if it got a lot harder the more active she became!) and I think I'm going to continue taking them each month for as long as she will cooperate with it.
It was also really nice to be able to make a banner with all of them for her birthday party!
I have really enjoyed taking these monthly photos of her (even if it got a lot harder the more active she became!) and I think I'm going to continue taking them each month for as long as she will cooperate with it.
It was also really nice to be able to make a banner with all of them for her birthday party!
I already posted some of Hannah's 12 month photos in a previous post, but here are more of my favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment