The weather has been SO nice this week!
We had so much fun playing outside yesterday. Hannah still loves going on the swings, but she was ecstatic yesterday that Dan was swinging with her also. I'm not sure if you can see her face completely, but she was giggling and shrieking!
We had so much fun playing outside yesterday. Hannah still loves going on the swings, but she was ecstatic yesterday that Dan was swinging with her also. I'm not sure if you can see her face completely, but she was giggling and shrieking!
Hannah is starting to feel a little more comfortable sitting on the grass, and I had fun watching her play with leaves and sticks. The faces she made in some of these photos is hysterical!
(We played outside today too, and she just kept handing me sticks and leaves. She was very proud of herself for picking them up, but didn't want to hold them at all. It was actually really cute. But then, she ate dirt. Yes, you read that correctly. DIRT. She was so quick about it that I wasn't able to stop her! She made such a terrible face though that I hope she doesn't try it again. Ew.)
I'm not sure if it's obvious from the photos below, but this wagon is actually smaller than the one she was in the other day! Our neighbor passed away a few months ago, and when her brother was cleaning out her house, he discovered that she had a kiddie wagon in her garage. He offered it to us, but then we didn't hear anything more about it. We assumed he had found somewhere to donate it, but the other night it was sitting outside our house. I figured that Dan knew about it being there, and had just forgotten to mention it, but he was just as surprised as I was!
She fits into this one a little bit better for the time-being at least, but she still doesn't totally understand that she needs to hold on... she loves riding in it though (especially if you pull her fairly quickly)!
I'm not sure if it's obvious from the photos below, but this wagon is actually smaller than the one she was in the other day! Our neighbor passed away a few months ago, and when her brother was cleaning out her house, he discovered that she had a kiddie wagon in her garage. He offered it to us, but then we didn't hear anything more about it. We assumed he had found somewhere to donate it, but the other night it was sitting outside our house. I figured that Dan knew about it being there, and had just forgotten to mention it, but he was just as surprised as I was!
She fits into this one a little bit better for the time-being at least, but she still doesn't totally understand that she needs to hold on... she loves riding in it though (especially if you pull her fairly quickly)!
Every day, she's getting more and more comfortable with standing and walking! She likes playing with her stroller, and is starting to understand how buckles and straps work (in her car seat also!). She smiles if I say "click" when I buckle her in!
No comments:
Post a Comment