Monday, March 19, 2012

More Birthday Party Stuff!

I wanted to share some other things about Hannah's birthday party - I had so much fun planning it, and I think (hope!?!) that everyone had a lot of fun at her party. I really appreciate all of the help that my parents, Robin and Dan's mom gave us that weekend - I was so sick!  I had an ear infection and my ear drum ruptured.  Yuck.

First off, here's the invitation. We found it on Etsy and the merchant personalized it for us. We emailed it to everyone... isn't it adorable?


Dan made the cookie cutter that I used to make these #1 cookies, and Robin and Dan iced them and covered them with sprinkles.  They were delicious and everyone was really impressed!


Here are a few photos of the decorations -

 
 
Each of her month birthday photos
I got this idea from Pinterest!
Party favors - pink, brown and white M&Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment