Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthday Girl!

There are so many photos from Hannah's birthday that I needed to break it up into several posts. This one is all about the birthday girl!

I cannot believe that she is already one. The past year has flown by - I remember everyone telling me that it would, but I never in a million years expected it to feel this fast. She is such a wonderful little girl and I love her to pieces. She has made our family so much more complete, and has filled my heart in ways that I didn't even know was possible. She amazes me every day!

I love you the most, my little love-dove.

Here's an array of adorable photos of our ONE-year old (AH!):

Just woke up from a nap, and not sure what the commotion is about...

Wardrobe change before cake time!

(see my next post for photos of the cake...)

Who are you calling, sweetheart?

Wearing her friend Olly's hat!

Auntie Shira taught Hannah about balloons

She loved it!

Back in her dress and ready to open presents!

She actually figured out how to unwrap them herself (with a little help)

Right after this photo was taken, she took everything out of the box and started playing with the box...

It looks like she was reading the card!

Or maybe just deciding if it would be a good necklace!

Yes, she is climbing inside the box.

Playing with her new Cozy Coupe from Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment