Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fun at the Playground

Hannah and I went to a local playground the other day, and she had a lot of fun running around between the different activities.  She really liked that a few of the climbing toys were train-themed!

She LOVED this little "house" and made me get in with her.
We sat at the little table and pretended to eat raisins.
Peek-a-boo!

The one downside to this playground was that Hannah kept running over to the area intended for 5-12 year olds and wanting to climb up to the big slides.  She was so mad at me that I kept bringing her back over to the littler toys.

Not surprisingly, she loved going on the swing!  We even made a friend - a 2 1/2 year old who was there with both of her parents.  She and Hannah and I were singing the alphabet and "Row, Row, Row Your Boat."

No comments:

Post a Comment