Sunday, October 7, 2012

Grocery Store Girl

I can't remember if I've posted about this before, but when I bring Hannah to the grocery store with me, people always stop to talk to us and ask about her.

I posted this on Facebook back in March - "An older woman at the grocery store couldn't stop gushing over Hannah this afternoon (we saw her in multiple aisles). It was cute, and she told me I was a good mom. And she should know - she's a great-grandma (she told me that about 12 times!). Nice (and sorta random) warm fuzzy!!!"

I've asked Dan about it, but apparently he doesn't get the same attention when he's with her at the grocery store that I do.  Interesting.

Hannah also doesn't really like it when older men try to talk to her at the grocery store.  She did like it when "Grandpa" came shopping with us though (back in June)!


She loves going to Stop and Shop because they have carts with a car built into the front of them.  She likes to pretend she's steering and honk the horn...

This photo was also taken in June


PS - What a difference 11 months makes.  Check out this post from last November about the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment