Today was Hannah's first outing to the post office and the library. She's now a true resident of our town! :)
We had a lot of fun at the library - I always loved going to the public library as a kid (it probably doesn't hurt that my mom was a librarian, huh?) and getting a library card is one of the first things I do when I move to a new place. I hope that Hannah has as much fun at our library as I did when I was growing up - it seems like a great place for children!
We took out a few cds and a few books. We read the books this afternoon - they're great!
A few adorable photos -
We had a lot of fun at the library - I always loved going to the public library as a kid (it probably doesn't hurt that my mom was a librarian, huh?) and getting a library card is one of the first things I do when I move to a new place. I hope that Hannah has as much fun at our library as I did when I was growing up - it seems like a great place for children!
We took out a few cds and a few books. We read the books this afternoon - they're great!
A few adorable photos -
Here's a list of the books we took out:
- Green Hat, Blue Hat (Sandra Boynton)
- What's Up Duck? (Tad Hills)
- Oh, David! (David Shannon)
And the cds:
- You Are My Little Bird (Elizabeth Mitchell)
- Country Goes Raffi
- Raffi Singable Songs Collection
- Sharon, Lois & Bram's Mainly Mother Goose
(Titi Robin always loved Raffi and Sharon, Lois, and Bram, so we had to get these!)
No comments:
Post a Comment