Hannah laughed for real for the first time last Monday!
I was changing her diaper in the evening after spending a LONG 8 hours in the car coming home from visiting Grandma Sylvia and Grandpa Skip, and was making faces at her because she was pretty cranky. She let out this amazing belly laugh. I called out to Dan to come and she did it again for him.
It was one of the best sounds we've ever heard, and we've been trying (unsuccessfully!) to get her to do it again all week.
Here's a video of her cooing and babbling (and us making fools of ourselves!)...
I was changing her diaper in the evening after spending a LONG 8 hours in the car coming home from visiting Grandma Sylvia and Grandpa Skip, and was making faces at her because she was pretty cranky. She let out this amazing belly laugh. I called out to Dan to come and she did it again for him.
It was one of the best sounds we've ever heard, and we've been trying (unsuccessfully!) to get her to do it again all week.
Here's a video of her cooing and babbling (and us making fools of ourselves!)...
No comments:
Post a Comment