My parents were visiting for a few days last week, so we decided to check out the new outlets in Merrimack, NH. Hannah was actually really patient and was willing to sit in her stroller for longer than I expected!
We wanted to give her a treat, so we let her try out these fun riding toys that they had in the middle of one of the rows of shops. She had never been on anything like this before, and seemed just a little hesitant when they started moving, but then she LOVED it.
| Smiling at Grandpa |
I was very impressed with "Safety Sam" (my dad, as we have started affectionately calling him) for not worrying that she wasn't strapped in to the rides.
PS - On a related note, I have to admit that I told Hannah a white lie the other day. We were at the grocery store and she really wanted to go on the merry-go-round outside it. It was hot and the merry-go-round was right next to a huge trash can, so I told her it was broken. But when we came back out of the store, there was a little girl on it. Oops. I told her we'd go on it next time. Good thing she's so easily persuaded these days...
No comments:
Post a Comment