Thursday, August 23, 2012

17 Month Photos

We ended up taking her photos a week late again this month, because she caught Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease again and then I caught it from her.   The past two weeks have been kind of rough for us.  Hopefully we're all back to our normal selves now.

These outfits are both special - the Chinese silk shirt and pants are from my parents (they bought them in China while I was pregnant) and the dress is from Dan's parents (Pops picked it out!).


We found another way to get her to sit still for photos - coloring!!!!!  She loves to color these days.  We've turned one of our breakfast trays into a coloring table for her, and she also likes to put her crayons "way way" (away) in the plastic cup afterwards.  She also likes to hang up her artwork on the fridge when she's finished.

I've been trying to use this as a way to teach her about colors also - I think she knows "red" and "blue" but I'm not 100% positive.

"I want to eat this but I know I'll get in trouble.  Let me smell it instead!"

She was so happy that she got to put on this dress - she and Dan were dancing around the living room when I took this photo.  We were trying to get her to "twirl!"

Taking her baby for a walk
Doing a little typing
Feeding her baby, sort of.
Putting her baby to sleep
Daddy is SO funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment