Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rice Cereal!

Hannah's first food was oat cereal, but most babies start with rice cereal. Since she just finished the box of oat cereal, we decided that it was worth giving rice cereal a try, despite the fact that our doctor warned us it might make Hannah constipated (which is why we hadn't given it to her in the first place).

She tried rice cereal today, and I honestly am not sure she even noticed that it was any different than the oat cereal! I also gave her some avocado afterwards, and I took a few cute photos of her with food all over her face...

...and then she had her worst blowout diaper yet, requiring a bath and totally grossing me out! I won't go into more details here, but I'm hoping that means she can digest the rice cereal just fine. :)

I've been fighting with Google to get the video to upload for about an hour now, so I think I need to stop for today. Hopefully these photos will tide you over until I can get it to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment