When Hannah was born, someone gave her this adorable strawberry outfit. I loved it, and then put it away in the 6 month clothing box and promptly forgot about it... until last week!
I put it on her and expected her to fuss about the pants with the feet and the hat. But she didn't mind, so we went in to wake Dan up. He didn't notice her whole outfit right away, but when he did, he started laughing. She normally hates hats, but she didn't even seem to notice that she was wearing this one.
I love these photos!
I put it on her and expected her to fuss about the pants with the feet and the hat. But she didn't mind, so we went in to wake Dan up. He didn't notice her whole outfit right away, but when he did, he started laughing. She normally hates hats, but she didn't even seem to notice that she was wearing this one.
I love these photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment