Hannah and I have played with pasta before, but I wanted to mix things up a little bit this time!
Not only did she have two shapes of pasta to experiment with, but I also gave her different size containers and multiple spoons to use.
We also rubbed the pasta along our skin so we could feel what it felt like (it tickled!) - she even tried it on Gymbo to see if he liked it too.
She fed Gymbo some pasta and gave him some cuddles - what a good "mommy" she is! I love how she figured out that if she wraps her legs around her stuffed animals, she can use her hands to play with them. She's one smart cookie!
After she got bored (sorry, Nana!), we put the pasta in her sand buckets and she carried it around the house for a while.
Next time, I'm going to try dyeing the pasta different colors to see if that adds a new dimension to her play! She is really enjoying learning about colors, so I think she'll like it. I'll let you know. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment