Thursday, July 5, 2012

More Teeth!

Hannah now has 12 teeth!  She has 6 on the top and 6 on the bottom - the center 4 and her molars are all visible.

I think I must have forgotten to post about a few of them in the middle, but she recently got 4 on the bottom all at once - the two surrounding her center teeth and both of her molars.  It wasn't a fun experience for any of us, but they've all broken through the gums so she's back to her cheery self!

The teeth in-between her center teeth and her molars on the bottom are visible in her gums, so I'm guessing it won't be long before those come in also.  

I found this neat chart that explains the typical order of teeth coming in for babies - it's been really helpful.  She's been pretty much right on track with these time-frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment