We went to the New England Aquarium a few weeks ago with some of our mommy and baby friends from our JFC&S group. It was so much fun!
Hannah was a lot more interested in some of the animals at the aquarium than she had been when we went over the summer. She really liked the harbor seals out in front of the building - she could have watched them swim for a very long time! I'm not sure why, but she thought they were really funny.

She was also curious about the penguins, but she really only wanted to watch the ones that were in the water. I guess that makes sense - the ones on the rocks aren't moving very much, so the active ones are probably a lot easier for her to notice.
In the exhibit about sting rays, I was touching one of the sting rays and she got upset because she wanted to touch it also! I was afraid to let her put her hand in the tank because I didn't want her to grab anything (you're supposed to hold your hand out flat and the rays swim up under your hands). She was able to see everything in the tank though!
We also enjoyed the sea lions and seals in the Marine Mammal Center. I LOVE these photos that my friends Becca and Mia took of me and Hannah.
In the exhibit about sting rays, I was touching one of the sting rays and she got upset because she wanted to touch it also! I was afraid to let her put her hand in the tank because I didn't want her to grab anything (you're supposed to hold your hand out flat and the rays swim up under your hands). She was able to see everything in the tank though!
We also enjoyed the sea lions and seals in the Marine Mammal Center. I LOVE these photos that my friends Becca and Mia took of me and Hannah.

We ate lunch in the cafeteria, and everyone was impressed with Hannah and how well she behaved at the table. Go us! :)
She was so tired after all of the fun that she fell asleep in the stroller while we walked around the rest of the aquarium. After we were done, we walked around by the harbor because it was a really nice day. Here are some other great photos... (including one that a very nice tourist from Australia took of our whole group!).
She was so tired after all of the fun that she fell asleep in the stroller while we walked around the rest of the aquarium. After we were done, we walked around by the harbor because it was a really nice day. Here are some other great photos... (including one that a very nice tourist from Australia took of our whole group!).





No comments:
Post a Comment