1. Today was the first time that Dan and I were both out of the house at the same time without Hannah. It was sort of surreal! Thank you Grandma Mimi for watching her while Grandpa Sam and I ran some errands. (even if you did get "stuck" holding her the whole time... as you said, "there's no crying in Grandma-land!")
2. Hannah had her first real bath tonight! She tolerated it much better than we had expected, and much better than she has with sponge baths. Thank you Uncle Jim and Aunt Emily for getting us this great bathtub - we love it.



3. Mommy had a glass of wine tonight! It was great - a very missed pleasure, that went straight to my head because it's been so long since I had any...
2. Hannah had her first real bath tonight! She tolerated it much better than we had expected, and much better than she has with sponge baths. Thank you Uncle Jim and Aunt Emily for getting us this great bathtub - we love it.
3. Mommy had a glass of wine tonight! It was great - a very missed pleasure, that went straight to my head because it's been so long since I had any...
No comments:
Post a Comment