It's hard to believe that it's already been 2 weeks since Hannah was born! We had her 2 week doctor's appointment this morning, and she's doing great.
We were concerned because at her appointment last week, they said she had lost too much weight. I had been breastfeeding, but Hannah was still really fussy all the time and the doctor was afraid she wasn't getting enough to eat. We decided to start giving her formula and she's now back up to her birth weight! I've started pumping, so we feel good that she's at least still getting some breast milk and its benefits.
Here are Hannah's stats as of today:
- 6 lbs, 15.6 oz.
- 19.75 inches
- 34.3 cm head circumference (she was at 33 cm when she was born!)
We were concerned because at her appointment last week, they said she had lost too much weight. I had been breastfeeding, but Hannah was still really fussy all the time and the doctor was afraid she wasn't getting enough to eat. We decided to start giving her formula and she's now back up to her birth weight! I've started pumping, so we feel good that she's at least still getting some breast milk and its benefits.
Here are Hannah's stats as of today:
- 6 lbs, 15.6 oz.
- 19.75 inches
- 34.3 cm head circumference (she was at 33 cm when she was born!)
No comments:
Post a Comment