Friday, April 10, 2015

Sibling Love

Hannah and Ezra have been really cute together this week!

Ezra had a stomach bug over the weekend while we were at my parents' house. On our way home, we moved his car seat to the center of the backseat so I could sit back there with the kids in case he threw up.


We haven't moved it back yet, but the kids are having so much fun holding hands in the car that I think we may hold off longer on moving his seat back.

I had no idea that they were even doing it until yesterday morning when we got to their school and Hannah showed me! She even asked me to take a photo of it. :)


Today they were holding hands in the car and Ezra fell asleep. Hannah eventually said her hand was tired of holding his, but she didn't want to stop even though I said it was okay. She said he wasn't tired of holding her hand yet. She even tried switching to her other hand, but couldn't reach.

This photo is from this afternoon when they were both playing with our easel. Ezra was using the chalk side and Hannah was using the dry-erase side.

No comments:

Post a Comment