We love the pediatric dentist that we go to - he's very sweet and patient with the kids and makes it feel less scary somehow.
Hannah still wanted me to lie in the dental chair and then she laid on top of me with her head on my right shoulder. She didn't even flinch once during the exam. She didn't complain or anything - in fact, she was completely silent the whole time!
The dentist said her teeth look really good, but they're very close together and he told me that adult teeth are larger than baby teeth. Most likely she will need braces when she's older.
Afterwards she got to use a giant mirror to look inside a stuffed monster (with teeth in his mouth). She got a prize, but was most excited about her new pink, purple and yellow toothbrush. :)
I'm not sure that I ever posted these photos, which are actually from her last dental visit in mid-October (2014):
I'm not sure that I ever posted these photos, which are actually from her last dental visit in mid-October (2014):
No comments:
Post a Comment