This past Saturday, we decided to check out the library's Gingerbread Festival. I'm really glad we did - it was a lot of fun! Dan and I were talking afterwards about how they always seem to have just the right number of activities at their programs to entertain the kids without overwhelming them. This festival was no exception!
She made a paper chain, which she then decided would be a good bracelet!
We listened to some winter-time stories, including "The Snowy Day" (one of our all-time favorites!). Then it was time to decorate a gingerbread man cookie!
| She picked her favorite color of frosting (no surprise!) |
| Daddy said she could lick it off her finger - she was so happy! |
| Giving him eyes |
| Her finished cookie! |
She also decorated a paper gingerbread man - I think that might have been her favorite part of the whole party. She got really into it!
Last but not least, playing with felt snowmen! This is a picture of Mommy, Hannah, Ezra and Daddy and Grandma is up at the top...
No comments:
Post a Comment