Now that it's so cold outside, we've been spending more time trying out fun indoor play spaces.
Last Wednesday, we went to Toddler and Two's at Gibbs Gym in Arlington. Some of our friends have been going there regularly and have been raving about it - I can see why. It's a great space for kids, with lots of different "stations" for kids to play at. Hannah's favorite was definitely the baby dolls, but she also had fun with the ride-on toys and the play kitchen.
It was great for me too, because it was the first time that Hannah ever really went off to play by herself at a place like this. I was so proud of her!
| Future basketball star? |
| Changing the baby's diaper |
I also had to share these photos of Hannah with pigtails in her hair - she almost never lets me put her hair up, but I was actually able to do so that day! Adorable.
The next day, we went to Turf Time in Tewksbury. Again, Hannah loved playing with the baby dolls! But she also really liked the "roller coaster" toy there as well as their giant play house (which she did NOT want to share with an older boy who also wanted to play in it).
Yesterday we went back to the Discovery Museum. We hadn't been in a while, so I was curious to see what parts of it she would choose to play with this time.
She really liked playing with the water table (no surprise there). When I pumped the water so that it made a waterfall, she started giggling!
She liked playing in the diner area (again, no surprise!) but got upset because there were a lot of other kids playing there and she didn't want to share. We kept coming back to that room though, and she loved playing with the coffee pot that she always likes.
She also really liked sitting inside this train...
and going down this awesome slide!
No comments:
Post a Comment