My sister, Hannah and I went to New York on October 20 and 21 to celebrate our cousin Frannie's baby shower. Dan stayed home to finish a bunch of projects in and out of the house, and I was amazed by the amount of stuff he got done when we weren't around!
I was nervous to travel with Hannah by myself, so it was a lifesaver that Robin came along with us. She's a great stand-in parent! :)
Hannah had a lot of fun playing with her cousins on Saturday - she and Naomi spent a while playing on their swing-set and running around outside. She also had a lot of fun following Ilana around - she's really fascinated by her.
Hannah also really enjoyed getting to see Grandma and Grandpa!
I was given the job of making Frannie's ribbon "hat" during the party, and Hannah really wanted to try it on! I love these photos.
| Playing with Naomi's toys |
What a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment