Sunday, May 4, 2014

I Heart Food

Ezra is so fascinated by watching us eat - he tries to get our food if he's sitting on our laps and fusses when he's in his high chair at meals without us offering him anything.

First time he sat in his high-chair (2/5/14)




Originally we were going to do baby-led weaning with him, but we decided we can't handle watching him gag on the food until he figures it out on his own.

Eating challah that Hannah and I made
Tofu!
He really liked sucking on this green bean
Squishing spaghetti squash
Apparently spaghetti squash is more fun to play with than to eat

I would definitely say that his favorite food so far is applesauce.  He also really likes holding the spoon himself!


He's a bit too small still for the high-chair at my parents!  He looked so little in it...


Over the last week, we've really picked up the frequency with which we've given him food - he seems to really be enjoying it trying new things and can't get enough of it.
 
"Yum, this arm is so tasty!"
I love this face, even covered in green beans!

He's also really curious about drinks, especially anything with a straw.  He tried drinking from a sippy cup the other day, but just got very frustrated about the experience.  We'll keep trying!

Foods he's eaten:

Tofu
Bread
Green beans
Applesauce
Oatmeal
Broccoli
Banana
Spaghetti squash
Mum-Mums

No comments:

Post a Comment