Tuesday, November 27, 2012

20 Month Photos

Hannah is taking an extra long nap today, so I figured it was a good time to try and catch up a little on the blog.

Here are some of my favorite photos from our 20 month photo shoot!

She LOVES her new tea set, and has been having a great time playing with it and making tea for us... it seemed like a great way to get her to sit still for these pictures.   I can't remember if I've said this before or not, but the table she's playing with was mine when I was a little girl.  :)
 
I wish I remembered what was so funny!

I bought her this giraffe because she had pneumonia and was really sad while we were at Target getting her prescriptions.  He really cheered her up while she was sick.  I love how mushy she is in this picture - it makes me want to squeeze her really tight!

Awwww....
We love this book!

Hannah knows all of the words to the book "Daddy Kisses" - it's so much fun to read it to her because she acts out each page before you even say the words!

"Daddy wolf gives his pup a kiss on the nose."
"Daddy lion gives his cub a kiss on the head."

No comments:

Post a Comment