Monday, July 3, 2017

Last Day of School

Since Nathan was born the day after Hannah finished kindergarten, I didn't get a chance to post about the big kids' last day of school!

Ezra loved being in Ms. Jean's class with Ms. Paula and Ms. Fallon.  It was great watching him make friends of his own and grow more independent.  They were always so happy to see me and Hannah at drop-off and pick-up and made us feel so welcome!





Hannah also had a great year - she loved Ms. McConnell and kindergarten definitely helped her to become more confident.  She LOVES learning and made some great friends this year.  She also had a lot of fun at KCC and we were really glad she had Mrs. Silva.  KCC was a great program and while I'm really glad that Ezra and Nathan will have full-day kindergarten, I feel bad for the teachers who are losing their positions!






No comments:

Post a Comment